At AktorsKit we only pack the highest quality products into each Kit. Every Kit is hand packed and each item that we place in there undergoes a rigorous quality controlled and testing process. This is to ensure that only the strongest highest quality products make it to your door. That said we do understand that sometimes mistakes are made on the factory line and that maybe 1 product out of 100,000 slips through and doesn’t function as expected. In this case we want you to know that we are 100% on your side and promise to do everything in our power to sort it out and have you back up and self-testing ASAP!
We believe in our products. We love our customers. And We want you to succeed! This is paramount.
- We offer store credit or exchange within 14 days from your purchase date
- Returned items must be in original condition – unused with all original packaging
- All goods must also then be returned within 14 days from the date of you receiving your returns authorisation by us (see below for further details)
- Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges for any return or exchange to AktorsKit
- The store credit will be issued for the amount of the piece/s returned excluding the original shipping and handling costs
- All AktorsKit products are covered by our 1 year no-fuss replacement Warranty. Meaning, if something breaks, just let us know and we’ll get it fixed for you – if we can’t we’ll just send you out a replacement!
- Any Kits with a Rode Microphone – You are entitled to a 10 Year Warranty*
For further details and questions, scroll down to our Returns and Exchange Policy to find out more.
* This RØDE VideoMic Pro comes with a 10 YEAR WARRANTY with RØDE Microphones (Australia)
Within 14 days from your purchase date, you can return the goods to us for a full credit towards an alternative product (minus shipping & handling (payment) fees); the goods must be returned in their original condition, with original packaging, undamaged and with a copy of the receipt.
Under all circumstances, you will be required to cover the shipping and handling charges for returning or exchanging any faulty or unwanted goods to AktorsKit.
- (Faulty) Goods must be within original (1-year) manufacturer’s warranty period
- Contact with AktorsKit must be made and a case number/ID received
- Faulty goods must be returned including all original packaging and box contents unless otherwise specified
- Replacements will be despatched on receipt of the faulty product
- Certain faults are not covered under warranty; normal wear and tear, physical damage or any sign of misuse to a unit or any fault caused by improper use is not covered; in such cases the returned goods may be rejected and returned to you (at your own cost).
Please Note; Any return item received by us outside of the 14 day return policy will not be accepted.
- Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges for any return or exchange
- The store credit will be issued for the amount of the piece/s returned excluding the original shipping cost
* Sale items are not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit. This includes items bought with discount or promo codes.
If you decide that you don’t want the goods you’ve ordered after they’ve been despatched, but before they’ve arrived or you’ve opened them, you can return the product(s) to us for a store credit (excluding any shipping or handling costs), subject to the following conditions:
- Contact with us must be made within 7 working days of receipt of the order
- Returned items must be in stock condition – unmarked, unopened and undamaged; all factory seals must be intact
- You may be liable to pay a restocking fee of up to 10% of the value of the goods (at discretion of AktorsKit)
- You are liable for the cost of returning the goods and responsible for the goods whilst in transit
Store credit has no expiration
- Simply contact ~ email@example.com ~ Include your order number, reason for return, the name the order was placed under and return address.
- Once we receive your email, we will provide a returns authorisation form as well as a return address. Print, complete and enclose the form with your unused Kit with all original packaging and documents.
- We recommend using a trackable service for safe delivery. If the package is lost on it’s way to us, unfortunately we will not be able to complete the refund process.
- Upon the return we will assess the fault. AktorsKit reserve the right to refuse, repair or replace your Kit.
- All returns granted will be reimbursed with a store credit to the value of your items where you can repurchase from our online store.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time before your order is despatched (minus any processing fees). Once your products have been despatched to you, you may return any product to us as outlined above
- If this is the case please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the 24hr period
- Orders may not be modified once the parcel has been processed
All of our Kits are packed with extreme care, to ensure only the highest quality products are being sent to you. All items are individually inspected before being shipped, however in the unlikely event of a faulty item, please contact our customer care team within 7 days of receiving. We will personally assist you to quickly resolve the issue.
- If your original item is no longer in stock for a replacement, you will be placed on our waiting list and issued with a replacement asap once the next shipment arrives.
- Strictly no returns will be accepted without a returns form
- For any further info, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
- All of our products are covered by a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty covers you in the event that an item within your Kit breaks or is malfunctioning.
- RØDE VideoMic Pro comes with a 10 YEAR WARRANTY via RØDE Microphones (Australia) Check out the link/ their website for more info and how to take of that.
All returns, under whatever circumstances, must be authorised by AktorsKit. Please do not send goods to us before you have been issued with a AktorsKit authorisation number as this helps us track the progress of your return. Delivery of returns received without a returns number, or without clear reference to the returns number on the packaging, may be rejected.
If you’d like any more information on the above, feel free to get in touch via our contact form or email ~ firstname.lastname@example.org